Friday, October 9, 2009

Angelo's Art



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to a blog chronicling the day-to-day life of an artistic soul. Creativity through Art and Music unleashes profound Joy in my life. It's time to share with you the images that result from years of artistic experience, rather than keeping them carefully preserved in a portfolio. May they inspire you to connect with your creativity.

Thank you for stopping by, and feel free to comment and spread the word!

In Love and Art,
Angelo




1 comment:

  1. Love it, Angelo! What a great way to share your creativity with people. I'm a fan of your blog now. I've got a blog, too, that I'm currently working on. (serious work in progress ;) Please, check it out. I think you'll be the first, as well! I haven't told anyone about it yet.
    Thanks, again, and I look forward to following and keeping up with what you're doing :)
    Love,

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete